So many people have called this life-list, bucket-list or what have you. Let’s just say I held off doing it because I didn’t like that it was a common theme. But last night as I was using my last post-it note on the corner of my office to write down things that I want to accomplish in life, it occured to me that I have a blog, an actual blog that belonged to me! So, why not put it up here for everyone to see. Alright, I have decided to map this in various segments….here is to hoping I don’t clutter things again, phew!
1. Live life with intentions and purpose
2. Actively exercise, eat healthy, and drink lots of water
3. Maintain a clean environment
4. Publish a book on Women/Feminism/Energy/Politics
5. Become a global figure on feminism/women issues
6. Speak at local & global events on technology, women, feminism, politics, energy and environmental issues
1. Focus on doing my best job at my current company
Continue to grow the Women’s Network at my current company
3. Become a mentor
Business Plan: Write a business plan for my start-up
5. Create an evergreen +/- skill set to keep areas where I am growing and lacking in front of me.
6. Be able to work from anywhere in the world
7. Design the career I want & do what I want for my own career growth.
8. Launch a start-up (In Progress)
9. Start an organic restaurant that features green lifestyle
10. Sit on the advisory board of a Non-profit
1. Visit Europe: France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, England, Greece, Scotland, Italy, Germany, Spain, Turkey by 2015
2. Visit Asia: Hong Kong, Japan, China by 2017
3. Visit Thailand, Brazil, Chile,
Canada, Taiwan, India, Indonesia
4. Visit Africa: South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt
EXPERIENCES & ADVENTURE
1. Live in Europe (prefarably France) for minimum of two years.
2. Run a (
5K, 5mile, Half Marathon, Marathon)
3. Learn how to speak a little bit of French, Spanish & German
4. Hike all or part of the Appalachian Trail
5. Backpack across Europe
6. Meet the President of the United States
7. Run for office in Nigeria
8. Fly an helicopter, jet
10. Visit the Safari in Kenya
11. Go Skydiving
1. Save $100,000 in my retirement fund by age 28.
2. Save an Emergency Fund ($3,000)
Start a College Savings fund for Camille (Started in Dec 2012)
Start a Life Insurance policy (Started in Dec 2012)
Start a Disability Insurance policy (this is to protect me & my family in case I get severely sick, heaven forbid)
6. Set up a Freedom Fund (6 months of expenses in a high-interest account)
7. Be a millionaire by age 35
8. Buy a house in U.S.A, Nigeria,
9. Buy a vacation home in France.
10. Start a travel fund
Become debt-free (Debt free in Dec 2012)
12. Buy & Design my own kitchen, home
1. Bring my family to the United States (Mom, Dad,
Sister 1, Brother 1,2,3)
2. Enroll my daughter in piano lessons,
dance class, swimming, soccer & gymnastics
3. Start prepping my daughter for Spelling Bee, Science competitions at age 7
4. By age 10 have Camille visit Nigeria, England, Italy, France, Japan, China, India.